In order to process your application, we require the following:
- Government Issued Photo Identification for every member 18 years or older
- Social Security card for all members of household
- Birth Certificates for all members of household
- Proof of Enrollment for any Education
- Income Verification (6 weeks check stubs, Social Sec. award letter, SSI award letter, Families First verification, etc.).
-6 months Bank Statements, CashApp, Chime, or any account money is deposited/withdrawn.
-Last filed tax return (dated and signed).
Prior residents of subsidized housing must:
- Have paid in full any balance owed to any Housing Authority or income-based property.
Once the initial online application is completed, and when there is available housing, you will be contacted by HA staff to schedule an appointment to provide the necessary verification and sign all applicable release forms.
All adult members (18 years and older) must attend the application appointment. MHA will also review rental history and criminal history of household members.
MHA has instituted a smoke-free policy. This policy prohibits the use of tobacco products in all living units, indoor common areas, administrative offices, maintenance and community buildings, and all outdoor areas within 25 feet of housing and administrative buildings.